domingo, 27 de septiembre de 2015

War


Hi, thanks for visiting my blog again. This week I will be speaking to about the emotional wars that a student will face at the end of their fourth year and the beginning of college life. This stage is critical because it’s where decisions take a great impact for several years.

During my high school years of high school I had made  the decision to study in the health field. . Thanks to a lecture given at school and my initiative I was able to participate in a program in the Central Caribbean University about careers in health. To contact them got a pass for me and several of my fellow students. These activities were very rewarding and I made the most of the activities.  I got another contact and it opened the doors for me in the Academy of Medical Directors of Puerto Rico.

These decisions were not easy to make and came with many implications. Every email, call to it was with fear because I did not know what would be there response.  Answer  in which today I have no regrets. Thanks to these decisions today I am science student.

Not everything was for the best; this new era brought many changes in my life. At this stage where the war of inner emotions begins looking for who you really are. Thank God during this difficult time which some choose to surrender, I had the support of my parents and sisters at all times. I also received   counseling and psychology services at the university where I study which helped me find my inner self and helped me adjust to university life.

I hope this experience will help other people. I want them to know that in life you need support and help so they can understand what you are going through. Life is just one and there are always emotional wars but you are the one that has the decision in your hands to see who wins. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario