domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2015

Conclusion

The cycle of my blog has come to an end, I hope that it has helped high schools students look for ways to solve problems that can affect their lives as a college student. I also hope that students like me can reflect on the situations that I have gone through and that maybe at some point could use it as a guide from experience.

Each theme presented had a purpose. Each one presented a different situation with difficulties, some complications and a solution. In some cases the themes could present some type of costume that hid the truth, but others were cruel experiences of life that I had to live through.    

I liked to emphasize my hopes that my experiences can be used as an example and support for teenagers who go through or who will go through situations similar to mine.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario