domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2015

Movie


Today films are cataloged a wide selection of categories. Some of these categories it can be anime, action, horror, tragedy, drama, science fiction, and many more. Sometimes movies are a reflection towards the future, a vision that seems to be unlimited impossible. The science fiction movies in general are not possible or at least appear to be.
This time I selected the film has great impact on genetics as based on the year of publication 1997 these technological advances did not seem possible. Taking as a DNA sequence name, Gattaca was set in a future society where children are conceived in vitro and genetic selection techniques.



Directed by Andrew Niccol and with the participation of Ethan Hawke (Vincent) and Uma Thurman, the film revolves around the life of Vincent, the last child conceived naturally, facing heart problems. Vincent dreams of being able to perform a mission, but he makes it impossible for the condition being treated. Later this poses as a swimmer, paralyzed athlete to help him with deception for it to be sent to the mission at Titan. In the course of the film the project manager is killed so the immediate investigation threatens Vincet plans. Gattaca is considered a cult film and the story has been described as a dystopia transhumanist.

This film I recommend batting and to see the evolution of technology may change. Likewise, the evolution of technology is possible; it is possible for each of us achieve our goals. That is why a certain way I identify with Vincent to see that my greatest desire is distant and difficult to achieve. But something if I'm clear, that nothing is impossible. Again I identify with the actor because like the I had and have many bumps in the courses of my college career doing my performance even harder. I can identify that the support he got what have I also those people closest to me and want to be a good health care professional.

This is my movie, I'm the hero, I have a great deal that are supporting me, and I have a great manager my Lord because we just need to start shooting.

3, 2, 1 Action.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario