domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2015

World

 
One world, one life for every living thing that inhabits it. Will become of us if we destroy the only place  where we live? Live, but lifeless. The world, our home, destroyed by it’s own guests, helpless and in agony. The world, my world and your world, different worlds between them.
 
 
 
Mine, one distant and complex that only the Lord understands. Many things happen in my little world sometimes influenced by the outside world. Many things happen, some of these out of reach. If you are wondering how the world I had an impact on my high school and university life,  well I will tell you many events occurred. You might sometimes think the world conspires against you just ast it happened to me. In university life this  happens.  You think everything  falls upon your shoulders and you become desperarte.   But something is very important, never to lose your temper. Cry if you have to cry and then start working step by step, one job at a time. I guarantee that everything will improve and you will feel much better.
 
 
The world is an amazing place and even more when you can claim your own.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario